Difference between revisions of "Academic Articles"
From ioquake3 wiki
(it's called ioquake3, not ioQuake3)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Academic Articles & Papers on the Quake 3 /
Academic Articles & Papers on the Quake 3 / engines:
= ioquake3 =
= ioquake3 =
Revision as of 18:34, 21 April 2012
Academic Articles & Papers on the Quake 3 / ioquake3 engines:
- Q3OSC OR: HOW I LEARNED TO STOP WORRYING AND LOVE THE BOMB GAME
- Massive Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter as a Peer-to-Peer game and more.
- L3DGEWorld 2.3 Input & Output Specifications & more
- Quake 3 Suggestions (Suggestions for the Quake 3 engine directed at id software in 1998).
- Quake III Arena Game Structures
- Real Time Game Loop Models for Single-Player Computer Games
- From a Single- to Multi-Server Online Game: A Quake 3 Case Study Using RTF and further information.
- Unofficial Quake3: Arena Specs
Fast Inverse Square Root
- Magical Square Root Implementation In Quake III
- Understanding Quake's Fast Inverse Square Root
- FAST INVERSE SQUARE ROOT
- Fast Inverse Square Root (Revisited)
- Wikipedia Article
- The Quake III Arena Bot and via archive.org.
- Motion Coordination in the Quake 3 Arena Environment: a Field-based Approach
- Evolutionary Neural Networks for Non-Player Characters in Quake III
- Using genetic algorithms to evolve a Quake 3 bot
- Analyzing the AI Bot Library from the Quake 3 Source Code
- Quake III 1.32 net information protocol 0.1.1
- An Experimental Estimation of Latency Sensitivity In Multiplayer Quake 3
- Latency Compensating Methods in Client/Server In-game Protocol Design and Optimization
- Empirically Measuring the QoS Sensitivity of Interactive Online Game Players
- Quake 3 packet inter-arrival and length over the internet
- Network Characteristics for Server Selection in Online Games
- The Quake 3 Networking Model
- Server Discovery for Quake III Arena, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory and Quake 4